Moncordel International Secondary accepts children from 18 months through 5th grade. Although Moncordel will accept students in the elementary who have not had a Montessori experience in pre-school, the pre-school education is at the base of our learning pyramid.
Moncordel reserves the right to deny enrollment to students who have developmental problems that interfere with the student’s learning process. If the student can adapt, the facility is open to him, but if a personal aide is required, the school does not share this cost.
Procedure for Admission
1) Call for an appointment to tour the facility. Phone: 08060290385.
2) Fill out an application. You can apply online
3) Both parents attend a small group orientation meeting with the Principal and learn about the details of Moncordel International School. This is for parents only.
4) Elementary parent orientations are scheduled individually with the principal. Elementary level students will be tested for determination of strengths and weaknesses in the learning profile. A separate fee must be paid to the outside testing agency.
5) Bring your child to see the school and meet both the Teacher and Principal. This can be done at Open House in the fall.
6) If the student is already in elementary and is transferring from another school, a transcript of grades and health records must be presented before interview.
7) Signed financial agreement to be submitted with N5000 registration fee.