- To become the high performing and most preferred school by parents and guardians in Nigeria.
To (ad infinitum) achieve high performance and remain in the hearts and minds of all stakeholders by
- Providing an inspiring learning environment in which the intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, health and safety of the children of all ability and potential levels are guaranteed.
- Constantly garnish approved curricula with critical scientific thinking and applications that equip the pupils and students with the information and tools for handling future life and education challenges.
- Employing qualified, innovative, result-oriented and motivated staff whose capacities shall be enhanced from time to time through in-house and external courses.
- Partnering and creating ties in matters of curriculum, exchange program and examination accreditation with other top performing institutions within and outside Nigeria
- Fostering links with local and international companies and endeavor to obtain industry-sponsored ventures.
- Organizing and participating in challenge sessions and in competitions
- Relentlessly improving our standards and policies for quality control and assurance
- Uncompromisingly teaching and observing Christian ethos while remaining open to people regardless of their race, sex or religion.
- Continuously making education affordable without compromising quality.
Our logo is a light for life’s pathway. This light is found in the man that has Jesus in his life. We at Moncordel are the light, capable of illuminating the child who will in turn be ignited for life both temporal and eternal.
We prepare the Child for life, both temporal and eternal
OUR DIRECTOR AND PROPRIETRESS
Our Director and Proprietress are Pastor Monday Enwere and Pastor (Mrs) Cordelia Enwere. They are not just Pastors, they are true Christians. Apart from their broad experiences in many fields, they were called by God to among other things reach children. Hence, they are not just investors or business people, they are passionately doing what God called them for and this is the secret of their success. They hold several degrees and diplomas in Divinity, Education, Engineering and Management including Bachelor of Education and Degree of Masters from the prestigious Robert Gordon University in UK.
The governing body consists of two partners – local and external. The local partners who are Nigerians, constitute the board of trustee. The external partners are Americans, who establish and maintain ties with foreign schools. Generally, the governing body outlines and monitors the fundamental principles and policy of the school, reviews and approves financial matters and proposals.